Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Differentiating with Centers

Check out this teacher tube video that was submitted by a teacher to receive their SMART Exemplary Educator status where she is using her board as a center for her students. She represents several good techniques within one lesson on ways that you can use notebook software to differentiate.

Video

If you are interested in becoming a SMART exemplary educator, please let me know. It is a fairly simple process and opens the doors to many opportunities. Besides being part of a network of other SEE in Illinois, you have opportunities offered by SMART such as trade show teacher. I was able to take advantage of this program a few years ago. SMART paid for me to fly to Boston to attend the National NSTA conference. While there, I worked in the SMART booth in the exhibition hall a few hours each day showing teachers how I used my board. It was a great experience and the entire thing from hotel, flight, meals etc. was paid for by SMART.

No comments:

Post a Comment