Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Checker Tool - LAT

I was reminded today of a tool in the Lesson Activity Toolkit that I had completely forgotten about. Thank you Shannon for helping me check it out. I haven't had the chance to use this as a classroom teacher, but know that when I head back into the classroom that this is one that I will try.

The "checker tool" is located in the lesson activity toolkit and can easily be found by using the search engine in the gallery. Click on the edit arrows and type in the correct answer. This can be a number or word(s). Click on the edit arrows again. The front of the tool says, "Drag text here." Students can drag in a word or number and if it doesn't match what you typed in as the correct response, it will show a red X - if it is matches, it gives you a green check mark. A great way to have your board be a center that students can use on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment